AFRICAN CRYSTAL DEODORANT STONE STICK (WOMEN)
This natural deodorant is made purely from Potassium alum, a mineral salt known to be antibacterial and for natural odor protection. It works by leaving a thin layer of mineral salts on the skin.
1 PCS FOR $ 3.99
6 PCS FOR $ 20.00
12 PCS FOR $33.00
48 PCS FOR $ 124.00
- Prevents odor-causing bacteria
When you apply crystal deodorant, made from mineral salts, you typically wet the top of the crystal. When applied to your underarm a thin layer of mineral salts will stay on your skin. You’ll still sweat (it’s not an antiperspirant) but that sweat will not form bacteria, which is the cause for the body odor.
2. Mineral salts are easy on the skin.Many commercially prepared deodorants and antiperspirants irritate the skin, causing irritation, rashes and allergic reactions. Mineral salts are a natural element that your body is accustomed to processing and rarely causes any type of allergic reaction.Of course, you’ll want to make sure you don’t already have any abrasions or cuts on your skin before applying or you’ll feel the sting of salt being poured into an open wound! Not dangerous, but not comfortable either
3. Fragrance Free
If you or your friends, family and co-workers are sensitive to fragrances, or you just don’t like smelling of summer meadows, rainbow breezes or vanilla fields, then a crystal deodorant is just the thing. It’s 100% odorless.
4. The little stick of crystal deodorant lasts forever!
Well not really forever, but it can last up to one full year, which means you’re saving tons of money and eliminating a lot of deodorant sticks from the landfills.
5. Mineral salts don’t stain your clothes
How many times do you find that your deodorant leaves a yellow or gray stain on your shirts? Not to mention that icky white residue you find on your shirts if you put deodorant on before you dress. Mineral salt crystal deodorant has no residue, which means it won’t mark up or stain your clothing.
6. Natural crystal deodorant is cruelty free
Animals are not tested in the production of this product so you can be sure you’re not contributing to that practice by purchasing it.
7. Aluminum free, toxin free
Natural crystal deodorant is chemical free which means your body isn’t absorbing potentially harmful chemicals and toxins. It’s a much safer alternative.
If you’ve been curious about natural crystal deodorant, give it a try. You’ll be treating your body to a much healthier alternative, saving money, and protecting the environment.